1. This Website is provided for the purposes of allowing the Customer to do the following with an industry standard web browser (referred to collectively as the “Authorised Purposes”): access as presented on this Website information about culleys.com.au the terms of the relationship between the Customer and Culley’s Tearoom Unit Trust, and the goods and/or services presented on this Website, and communicate to culleys.com.au the Customer’s desire to purchase goods and/or services presented on this Website. The Customer must use this Website solely for the Authorised Purposes.
2. Upon account opening, the customer will choose their own unique Username and Password which the Customer may use to gain access to the secure areas of this Website. The Customer may also use this Username and Password to gain access to the ordering area of this Website where the Customer may place an order.
5. If the Customer wishes to retain a hard copy of any order it places on this Website, the Customer may print the relevant order confirmation as provided for on this Website using any industry standard web browser. The presentation of an order confirmation on this website indicates only that the relevant order has been received by culleys.com.au.
6. The decision by culleys.com.au whether or not to accept or fulfill any order will be based upon the Customer’s account and credit status at the relevant time. Orders accepted by culleys.com.au will be confirmed by e-mail to the Customer. culleys.com.au reserves the right to delay or cancel any order at any time (including at the time of fulfillment) based on the Customer’s account or credit status.
7. If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so by contacting culleys.com.au by email as soon as possible. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have left culleys.com.au premises (that is, dispatched to the customer).
8. Returns Policy will apply to all items which the Customer wishes to return. Customer satisfaction is so important to Culley’s if you are for some reason not satisfied with your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of receiving our product and one of our managers will be contact with you to discuss this matter further.
9. While every measure of security is taken, culleys.com.au cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of customers credit card details.
10. The customer expressly authorises culleys.com.au to communicate with them via phone or e-mail regarding any order the customer places on the website, the Customer’s account and/or credit status and other confidential information including the password which the customer must enter to access this Website. culleys.com.au will send e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the customer at the time of account opening or as otherwise advised by the customer to culleys.com.au either expressly in writing signed by the customer or ‘User Account Registration’ page which the customer submits to culleys.com.au as part of its application to gain access to the website.